1. Squeeze the handle and push the rear lock cylinder to unlock the safety lock.
2. Put the network connector into the corresponding crimping port
3. Press the handle to the end 4. Remove the network connector to complete the crimp.
When the perforation network connector is crimped. the excess thread is cut off directly by the blade. About crimp Rj45CAT.7
1. Crimp the network connector by the same way
2. Clamp the pressed network connector into the tail clamp groove.
3. Squeeze the handle and tighten the tail clamp.
4. Remove the network connector to complete the crimp.